This one is, to say the least, controversial.
At the Campaign Leadership College I attended back in October, students were posed the following question – and only a yes or no answer was acceptable…
“A college student who supports your candidate has offered to pose as a volunteer for the opponent’s campaign to get information. She has never been to your headquarters and is not connected with the campaign, so you can easily deny anything. Should you accept her offer?”
What would you do?
I answered yes…and was summarily upbraided by our instructors.
And this is the thing about campaigns. Sometimes there are judgment calls you, as a candidate, have to make even though some of your advisers may be in disagreement.
This is one of those cases. I stick by my yes. Here’s why…
* * * * *
That’s the opening of the first item in the new January 2024 issue of Psephology Today, which will be mailed out this week…with thought-provoking references to both Vito Corleone and Sun Tzu.
The topic is an important consideration in your overall campaign strategy. It’s fraught with dangers, but also holds the potential for giving your campaign an almost “unfair” advantage.
I break down the pluses and minuses so you can make an informed decision on whether to go down this road. The January issue also covers…
- How to win “unwinnable” races
- Killer tips from a little-known book that will take your speeches and fundraising to an entirely new level
- An inside secret from fortune-tellers that’ll have voters and donors eating out of your hands
- A copywriting “hack” that’ll bring your dead fundraising pitches back to life
- A simple, 4-step technique to convert your boring and unpersuasive “endorsements” into full-blown persuasive testimonials
- The dangers of being “cute” and “clever” in your messaging and what you should do instead
- And a whole lot more…
You can still get this issue mailed to you this week by simply taking me up my 30-day/no obligation $1 trial subscription to Psephology Today.
In addition to the monthly print newsletter – a full training seminar delivered right to your mailbox – subscribers also get daily email tips, tricks and secrets that aren’t sent to regular Campaign Hot Tips subscribers.
Like the one yesterday on the #1 way to deal with social media “trolls.”
In addition, your $1 trial subscription also entitles you to the following Special Reports absolutely FREE – which you’ll be able to download and read immediately upon taking me up on this opportunity. The bonuses include…
- A special “evergreen” issue of Psephology Today that covers a LOT of the basics for setting up a winning campaign
- A complimentary subscription to my Fundraising Hot Tips e-newsletter
- A special report on how to use the new ChatGPT artificial intelligence tool in political campaigns
- A special report on the simple but largely unknown formula for determining EXACTLY how many votes you need to win
- A special report on the 40 questions to ask BEFORE hiring a campaign manager
- A special report on how to mail every voter in your district without spending a dime … not even on postage!
- A special report on how anyone – even YOU – can overcome their fear of asking strangers for money and become a world-class fundraiser in 7 days or less (this works; I did it myself)
- A special report on how to write “killer” subject lines that’ll get your emails opened
- A special report on how to give political speeches that don’t suck
- A sample “Friends & Family” fundraising letter you can use to craft your own
- A sample “Campaign Plan” you can use to draft your own
All that for just ONE BUCK! What do you have to lose?
If you’re not satisfied after 30 days, just cancel your subscription and keep all the bonus special reports with my compliments. Heck, if you’re not satisfied (you will be) I’ll even refund your dollar if you want.
Just click on the link below to get all this handed to you on a silver platter!
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Take classes, read, and attend seminars. I search newspapers and the Internet for new, interesting classes, many of which are free or inexpensive. I also attend and pay for expensive seminars on what I want to learn. I am wealthy and free from needing a job simply because of the courses I took. I have friends who did not take those classes who told me I was wasting my money. And yet they’re still at the same job.” – Robert Kiyosaki, author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”