Last month I attended a 3-day conference on how to use the power of artificial intelligence (AI) in sales and marketing with the new ChatGPT technology.
Rest assured, I am a decided techno-troglodyte and am usually a “late adopter” to any new technology. Heck, I only recently learned how to use my cell phone to make bank deposits!
But not this time.
A lot of people are afraid of AI, but in this case, I was more afraid of NOT learning how to use this extremely powerful tool.
And I’ve been using it every day ever since – including coming up with today’s headline (but the newsletter itself is all me). It’s literally a game-changer.
And if I can figure it out, anybody can!
But let me cut your learning curve…
I wrote a special report on what I learned – focusing specifically on how to use this tool in political campaigns – and mailed it out this month to subscribers of my monthly Psephology Today newsletter.
Well, now you can get it – and a WHOLE LOT MORE – for just ONE BUCK.
All you have to do is sign up for a 30-day trial subscription to Psephology Today for just…$1!
And if you take me up on this special try-before-you-buy offer, you’ll also get these FREE bonuses in addition to what I affectionately refer to as my “ChuckGPT” special report…
- A special “evergreen” issue of Psephology Today that covers a LOT of the basics for setting up a winning campaign
- A complimentary subscription to my twice-weekly Fundraising Hot Tips e-newsletter
- A special report on the “ORVS Formula” for determining if your race is winnable BEFORE you throw your hat in the ring
- A special report on the simple but largely unknown formula for determining EXACTLY how many votes you need to win
- A special report on the 40 questions to ask BEFORE hiring a campaign manager
- A special report on how to mail every voter in your district without spending a dime … not even on postage!
- A special report on how anyone – even YOU – can overcome their fear of asking strangers for money and become a world-class fundraiser in 7 days or less (This works! I did it myself.)
- A special report on how to write “killer” subject lines that’ll get your emails opened
- A special report on how to give political speeches that don’t suck
- A special report on timeless advice from legendary campaign consultant Lee Atwater
- A sample “Friends & Family” fundraising letter you can use to craft your own
- A sample “Campaign Plan” you can use to write your own
All that for just ONE BUCK!
If you’re not satisfied after 30 days, just cancel your subscription and keep all the bonus special reports with my compliments.
What do you have to lose? A dollar? Come on. Click the link below to get all the details.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
THE CAMPAIGN DOCTOR
Professor of Psephology*
* Psephology (see-FOLLOW-gee): The study of campaigns and elections