The Campaign Management College (CMC) is an online training program for conservative political candidates, campaign professionals, grassroots activists and party leaders.
In addition, the Campaign Doctor also hosts live “boot camp” workshops in Nevada and around the country.
Boot Camp is for serious, dedicated conservative candidates…experienced and first-time…as well as campaign staffers, party leaders and grassroots activists all focused on winning campaigns up and down the ballot.
Boot Camp focuses on helping you get more votes, more donors, more volunteers and more earned media coverage using proven direct response marketing principles and strategies.
You’ll discover not only what to do…but what NOT to do.
Campaign Boot Camp is unlike ANY training program you’ve ever attended.
Your instructor will be the Campaign Doctor himself: Chuck Muth
Chuck has over 25 years experience as a national campaign training instructor, as well as direct campaign management & consulting experience. He’s joined on occasion by special guest instructors with specific expertise in certain areas – such as voter contact mail, fundraising, public speaking, digital advertising, grassroots organization and more.
Upcoming Boot Camps:
September 22 in Las Vegas
15 Worst Mistakes of Losing Candidates
Click here to register
September 29 in Las Vegas (tentative)
How to Write a Winning Campaign Plan
October 6 in Las Vegas (tentative)
Messaging 101: Copywriting Secrets
October 13 in Las Vegas (tentative)
October 20 in Las Vegas (tentative)
Dealing with the Media
October 27 in Las Vegas (tentative)
Becoming a Candidate/Author
November 3 in Las Vegas (tentative)
Creating a Foot Soldier Army
November 10 in Las Vegas (tentative)
How to Give Campaign Speeches that Don’t Suck
Limited Seats Available
What They’re Saying
* “I appreciated Chuck’s first-hand experience and examples. Not only is he knowledgeable; he’s hysterical! A real treat.” – Morgan Howard
* “This was a very informative seminar and I thoroughly enjoyed Chuck’s presentations. Very eye-opening to understand that political campaigns are actually marketing campaigns.” – Meredith A. Wright
* “Chuck was able to explain his topics with flair and confidence, as well as entertaining in an educational way. Very approachable and I really enjoyed the teaching! Highly recommend Dr. Chuck.” – Treva Harper
* “Chuck gave some great ideas on how to raise funds for a political campaign. His presentation was engaging and entertaining, kept my attention and was informative.” – Kerry Haney
* “Very enlightening. I enjoyed the information.” – Brandon Brown
* “Chuck was informative and funny and provided a lot of good information on how to reach and connect with voters.” – Jason Foglesay
* “I came today because I am currently a precinct chair (District 321). I may never run for anything other than precinct chair, but I would recommend this workshop to anyone. I loved Chuck!” – Mark McIlroy
* “I recommend Chuck’s training to others.” – Martha Sell
* “Highly recommend! So many ideas about how to get voters to respond positively and with money to fund campaigns.” – Elaine Twing
* “I received a tremendous amount of information about how to fundraise. This was extremely important to me.” – Jesse Pfrimmer III
* “Chuck was great! I learned a lot and will use it in my campaign. Thank you!!” – George Buchanan
* “Chuck’s ideas were creative, entertaining and made me more confident about fundraising for my smaller campaign.” – Erin Lands
* “Knowing nothing about running a campaign, I found Chuck’s presentations to be informative and highly entertaining.” – C. Rivera
* “Chuck, thanks for the massive amount of information. I really enjoyed it.” – Kenneth Eaton
* “I came today to brush up and improve upon my campaign skills. I learned some very creative tricks to put in my bag. Thank you.” – Renae McMasters
* “Great ideas on fundraising. I would definitely recommend Chuck for training. Has wonderful ideas.” – Carley Snider